Hello to everyone answering questions day after day and thank you for all that you do!
This is in addition to what is currently happening on https://discourse.threejs.org/
What if we create Three.js Learning Paths … for our readers coming to this forum?
The following are examples of how others are formulating Learning Paths …
Safari Books Online: https://www.safaribooksonline.com/learning-paths/
We could provide a recipe book with video or gif animation explanations or plain text.
or if you have another you would like to mention. Great, I’m curious!
- Cartesian Coordinate System
- Vectors, Angles and Distance
- Matrices and Math
- Transformation and Orientation
- Advantages/Disadvantages and Upgrading
- Broken Changes and how to go about fixing your project?
- The Spline
- Animation and Kinematics
- Video Games
Other topics of interest let us know!