Shining Eyes on json Character

I try to get shining eyes on a json character. I got one mesh and one texture. How does this all work thogether?
Do I have to split the texture in two parts, texture 1 with just the eyemoisture ( should be shining) and texture 2 with all the rest? Or is it possible to use just one texture?
How does the codes have to look to achieve this?
Thanks in advance

Thanks for your answer
I have in Blender different materials for the eyes and everything else of the body. All the materials are listed in the .json file, but when I load it into threes, I can not make just the eyemoisture shining or make it reflecting like in nature. How can I do the code in threes that the eyemoisture-material is reflecting light.
Thanks in advance for the help

Threes%20Loader!

In Blender you can see the eyemoisture.
Inside the loader the eyemoisture is not visible like in Blender. But the eyemoisture-mesh must be there, because when I paint a white point on the texture, the white point is visible inside the loader, so the mesh must be there.
How can I make the eyemoisture in threes look like the eyemoisture in Blender?
Thanks for the help

Blender%20EyemoistureLoader%20Eyemoisture

Yes, but you need different materials for the eyes and the rest of the body. This is something that you normally configure in a content creation tool like Blender. The following thread might help: