We’re a growing startup looking to disrupt the interior design & retail furniture industry. We’re looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join the company (in a full-time capacity) to drive product development from the ground level.
You can learn more about us here… designfiles.co
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters who love new technologies and are ready to roll up their sleeves with a small (but talented) team.
The ideal candidate will take full control of developing a 3D interior design / floor plan editor based on our designer and retailer partner’s needs.
• Assisting with front-end development for our main website and larger application (outside of the design editor).
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
• 5+ years demonstrable experience developing web-based user interfaces
• Demonstrable experience with WebGL and/or Three.js
• Experience with BEM or strong willingness to learn
• Highly proficient in HTML5 / CSS3
• Familiar with Ruby on Rails, Django or similar framework
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High degree of motivation, and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
This is an on-going full-time gig. Please only apply if you’re ready to take on a new position and dedicate your full working hours to the project.
If you feel this position is speaking directly to you… let’s talk!
Please send CVs + relevant three.js samples to: email@example.com