We’re looking for a talented and experienced Three.Js developer to join our team. We’re building a 3D web application focused on virtual spaces and bringing aboard talents such as yourself to lead and drive the technical development of our platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading technical development of our web app and collaborate flexibly with our backend team to bring the features to life. You will utilise your skills in front-end development with an eye for detail to build and innovate on features for users and iterate on feedback.
- 4 years with Three.Js professional development
• Experience in a component-based front-end framework/library (preferably React but Angular or Vue.js are also cool)
• Experience in building performant 3D experiences for the web using ThreeJS and React Three Fiber
• Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 (with BEM or similar methodology)
• An appreciation of good User Interface (UI) & User Experience (UX) design
• Experience building single-page apps (SPAs)
• Experience working with OAuth 2.0 APIs
• Detailed understanding of the Node.js and npm ecosystem
We don’t expect any one person to be experienced in everything, so let us know which (if any) of the below nice-to-have skills you might have:
• Experience with CAD or AEC applications APIs (Autodesk Revit & Dynamo, Rhino & Grasshopper, etc.)
• Understanding/experience with optimizing graphics (3D) Programming
• Familiarity with 3D asset formats, including software packages.
• Familiarity with Adobe’s Creative Suite, and Figma.
This will be a formal employment with office based in London, United Kingdom but we can accommodate for Hybrid / Remote working.
Full time | Monday - Friday Flexi Hours
If this looks like a job for you, feel free to reach out directly with your CV and portfolio or email me at email@example.com
Look forward to speaking!