Hiring Talented Three.Js Developer To Join Our 3D Web App Company

Hey Hey :hugs:

We’re looking for a talented and experienced Three.Js developer to join our team. We’re building a 3D web application focused on virtual spaces and bringing aboard talents such as yourself to lead and drive the technical development of our platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading technical development of our web app and collaborate flexibly with our backend team to bring the features to life. You will utilise your skills in front-end development with an eye for detail to build and innovate on features for users and iterate on feedback.

Requirements

• 4 years with Three.Js professional development

• Demonstrable skills & experience in modern JavaScript (ES6+) or TypeScript

• Experience in a component-based front-end framework/library (preferably React but Angular or Vue.js are also cool)

• Experience in building performant 3D experiences for the web using ThreeJS and React Three Fiber

• Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 (with BEM or similar methodology)

• An appreciation of good User Interface (UI) & User Experience (UX) design

• Experience building single-page apps (SPAs)

• Experience working with OAuth 2.0 APIs

• Detailed understanding of the Node.js and npm ecosystem

We don’t expect any one person to be experienced in everything, so let us know which (if any) of the below nice-to-have skills you might have:

• Experience with CAD or AEC applications APIs (Autodesk Revit & Dynamo, Rhino & Grasshopper, etc.)

• Understanding/experience with optimizing graphics (3D) Programming

• Familiarity with 3D asset formats, including software packages.

• Familiarity with Adobe’s Creative Suite, and Figma.

This will be a formal employment with office based in London, United Kingdom but we can accommodate for Hybrid / Remote working.

Full time | Monday - Friday Flexi Hours

If this looks like a job for you, feel free to reach out directly with your CV and portfolio or email me at vinson+applicant@circlein.xyz

Look forward to speaking!

1 Like

Hello. Mr Vinnyy.
Reading your job requirement makes me very interesting and exciting for this job now.
High skills and experience in three.js and webGL development is your main requirement, I think.
7 years of experience, high skills in various main parts of this field, very sensitive creative works combined to my good career as a 3D graphic designer will help me for your job hiring.
And now I’m thinking how to establish my good goals with my real company. I will be happy when hearing your good answer. Thanks for your considering.
Looking forward your good reply.
Kind Regards.

I have pretty much experiences in threejs , react three fiber , webgl
here are my prev completed public projects .

I would like to discuss more details via telegram or discord or slack

telegram : @DSODIN

discord : DS-3dworld#0020
thank you

Hi,

Please check out my THREEjs + CANNON portfolio

I have extensive experiennce in jQuery programming and web developement using threejs + cannon

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.