Looking for a Three.JS generalist with experience making interactive experiences or WEBGL games

I recently founded a startup lab/design agency. A big value prop of ours right now deals with creative 3D web experiences that run on WebGL.

I am looking to hire passionate freelance developers who can help spawn some initial portfolio content. So right now I am looking for people avaliable to be ingested into our Slack immediately for day-long gigs, week-long gigs, are even month-long gigs ASAP.

By 2023 we will start seeking full-time remote team members. If you’re curious, reach out and we can setup a quick call. Let’s get started on some cool projects!

Hello,
I’m 3d designer and threejs developer
I realized many projects especially the 3d web configurator

Hi
Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience as three.js expert and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?
Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi
i m very interesting on this job posting.
I have worked for over 4 years with three js and webgl .

please DM me via telegram or discord
telegram : @DSODIN
discord : punks#0631
Thank you

Who are you? Any links, names, etc? You could be my one digit years old kid writing these kind of emails for fun to prank me.

Hi, I am interested. Please feel free to reach out.

My portfolio in above link.

Hi Will,

I’m a professional multimedia artist / designer with considerable Three.js and game development experience. Recently I have been working on a third person / physics based game which will hopefully be online shortly.

You can check out a preliminary interactive demo of the game player with movement animation sequences that I created here:

• I created the 3D model, applied motion capture actions to it, and coded the animation mixer using Three.js.

Here is another demo of a digital artwork / interactive space I created with Three.js:

You can find these with more info, and other examples of my Three.js work on my website:

Otherwise if my work resonates with you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Henry

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.