Looking for a React/Three.js dev

We’re a spin out company from a large global tech co, working in the digital twin events and sports space and we’re looking for a a React/Three.js developer to help us build part of the next version of our platform. We’ve got a pretty ambitious timeframe and are looking for someone who can help us over the next few months.

If you’re based in Europe this is prefereable (UK even better)

Tim

1 Like

Hi , I m a threejs developer from Czechia who has experiences for over 8 years in web and 3d development field.
I am a senior web software engineer with demonstrated history.

Specially i have strong skills in 3d development field such as threejs , webgl , babylonjs, react three fiber , VR , XR , AR, canvas
i was interested in your job post and i would like to discuss more details

Hi Tim,
I have considerable experience in building apps with three and React three fiber, you can check out my website/portfolio here → https://www.drt-software.com/
I’ve built all sorts of applications and I’m sure that I could help you out. Please feel free to get in touch.
Thanks,
Tony.

Hello, I have developed with threeJS for 7 years. So I have rich experience and skill.

This project is carrer site of the company.

I received request that build the site from saudi client.

So I have develop the site with full time for a month.

I have developed the landing page for saudi national cup few days ago.

But I can’t share the site coz the site is checking now.

I believe I can help you enough or perfectly.

I can focus you and I am located in Ukraine.

Thank you.

I am three.js expert with 6+ years. I have many experiences about three.js and react three fiber. I’ve made many website using react three fiber.
I can satisfy all your requirement.
If you connect me, I can show my workings.
Discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.