Seeking a Senior Frontend Developer with Three.js to join our team

We’re looking for a senior frontend developer with experience in WebGL, preferably Three.js, and working with 3D components. You will be working in a cross-functional team responsible for building the frontend layer for apps for the industrial manufacturing industry.

About the offer

• Fully remote role
  • We seek a longer B2B collaboration
  • Work in Central European time zone
  • Salary 40 EUR/h on B2B contract

About us

At Tango, we build digital apps and platforms. Startups that we launched include Talixo - our ground transportation startup serving 1M customers yearly in over 100 countries and Kalamba Games - an innovative studio building games in React.js.

We work in an iterative agile process based on bi-weekly sprints. You will be collaborating with industry-leading experts who will assist you with planning and code reviews.

Responsibilities

• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
  • Building modern, web-based user interfaces with interactive 3D components for applications in the industrial manufacturing space
  • Monitoring built applications during work time (e.g. Sentry) and improving application performance
  • Developing and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code while ensuring best practices (automated tests, code review)

You’ll need

• Excellent Javascript / Typescript knowledge
  • Expertise in React.js
  • B2 English

Nice to have

• Experience working with Three.js or another WebGL library
  • Experience working with DWG/DXF/STP/STEP/TUB formats
  • Experience with Ant Design
  • Experience with Unity / Unreal Engine

Does it sound like you?
Please contact us at joinus@tango.agency

1 Like

Hello @MartynaSzk
I hope you are doing well.
We are 3D solutions Consultants and have Three.js & WebGL as our core strengths. We can develop a solution for you using WebGL, Three.js or can provide you with resources as resource augmentation.
We can also connect on a short 10 minutes call where our tech expert can discuss the details of your requirements and also walk you through our use cases & portfolio.
Please let me know if we could connect for a 10 mins call?

1 Like

Hi there.
I am three.js expert, For 6+ years, I’ve made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js and react three fiber. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
I aim to keep good relationship with client.
Thanks for your considering.
Good regards.
My Discord : blueocean7335

1 Like

@daniilpechkin ,

I am interested. Job is still open ?

Hello @MartynaSzk, Just wanted to know if this is something you are still looking for?

Hello
Nice to meet you
I havd rich experience in Three.js and WehGL.
I hope to work with you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.