Equimake: Your Creative Platform. Powered by Three.js

Hi, I am excited to publish my platform Equimake, powered by Three.js !

Last year, I quit my day job as a Tech Director to focus on what I believe is important to me and others. My passion is helping people and bringing value to them. That’s why I created Equimake - a collaborative web platform designed for learners, artists, gamers, and coders.

My goal is to help non-technical people become more technical and make technology more affordable. On the platform you can build your web 3D experience, grab a public link, and share it with anyone. I believe that companies and their communities should evolve together. Equimake is a community-first platform focused on fostering community connections, collaboration, and shared learning experiences.

If you know someone who could benefit from this platform, please share it with them, or try using it yourself!

UPDATE: lots of users joined as Guests, but guests can’t build only View so I quickly pushed a patch allowing guests create their experiences ! Try it out yourself here ! Equimake

2 Likes

Please check out my 72 hours update video about my platform. Over 300 users joined in the last 3 days and over 50 3D experiences were created. I spent 3 days talking to users, onboarding them and working on new features.
See what’s new !

Check out “Equimake - Get Started” video to understand what are the possibilities of Equimake ! Skip to 5:25 for a killer feature of real-time collaboration powered by SvelteKit, Cloudflare and Threlte !

Hi, see what’s new on Equimake. I added 3D Text, Imgur & Flickr integration as well as Sky configuration - empowering creators to build their 3D galleries on the Web for free. Imgur and Flickr integration allows users to create interactive 3D galleries and 3D text can be used to leave contact information or can be used as a greeting message!