Hello, everyone. I recently completed my first threejs project. It would be wonderful to get feedback from this wonderful community.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions on how I may better my work.
And a special thanks to everyone in this community that assisted me in finishing this project.
Thanks for sharing your project. It looks really nice. Some buildings appear to show the actual architecture.
Some unsorted comments:
- there is some banding in dark areas – on streets and on buildings
- white text on white background is hard to read:
- the white stripes on zebra crossings are not equally distributed:
- the night mode is good and it makes easier to spot the important buildings
- the non-night mode (is it day mode) is somewhat depressing, too dark
- the rendering is heavy for my laptop, maybe some optimization is needed, but this is not trivial at all
- the area of buildings is given in sqm2, which appears to be square meters. I think that if you have sq, you do not need 2, and vice versa