3D Office Pod Planner

Hello
We would like to rebuild our home office planner and make it so the user can select one out of 5designs at the beginning. 3 of them are almost the same. There are all one – room designs office pod designs.

The user can change the following parameters:
• width
• length
• move doors and windows
• place doors, windows, and exterior elements
• change cladding
• change inner wall color and floor color
• view the studio’s interior or the whole thing (see example)
• roof overhang for some of them.

Studios can have 1 door and up to 2 windows. When you click the QUOTE button, a price has to be calcualted. You can then send an email to our sales time. I will provide a per SQM prices and door/window prices. Render quality and details should be a bit better than in our current version. I will provide 3d models for doors, windows, and interior and exterior elements.

If you are interested, please send me and estimate, a time frame and your location. Thank You.

This is our current took (only works for one design)

1 Like

Hi
I m a threejs , webgl developer with strong experiences
I already have built similar function project in past.
I will share the project link and source codes via direct msg.
telegram - @DSODIN
discord - punks#0631
thank you

Hello
Hope you are doing well
As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience in this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi Mandy. Thanks for your answer. Can you send me some of your work?
Thank You.

Hi,

Our platform would be extremely suitable for this.
Get is touch at peter@devine.pub for a demo.

A few choice features…

Instantly export configured design as AR model. (view in AR on iPad, iPhone and Android)
Upload and maintain your own model database (use local modellers, no dependency for updating/adding more models)
Output to Blender for photo renders.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.