Three JS Possibility

Just got a few questions of what is possible with Three JS and whether it is worth investing time and money into.

We are looking for a drag and drop configurator, preferably in 2D, then with the function to view in 3D. This will be a set modules for furniture, with a final configured value at the end to add to cart and purchase.

We can seem to see anything in with these functions built in (out of the box).

Anyones advice or expertise would be appreciated.

So is this a Job request? If so, the topic should be moved into the Jobs category.

Sorry wasnt intended to be a job request, more a question whether its worth pursuing.
I can move to the jobs category if you think thats better suited.

Yes it’s possible and prototype are already available, like this one (outdated but you get the point):

But I would still follow Mugen87 advice (wich is your initial intent too)
and improve upon these with better polish. Prototypes are always a bit clunky and not users friendly.

1 Like

I’ve updated the category. This can of request really fits better to the Jobs category.

Thanks, ill check it out.

Hi Fly!

I make these type of configurators with a backend to take care of what parts fit with what products, colour variations, etc.

Example

Click “Design 3D”

This could easily be made 2d using an orthographic Camera if necessary.

1 Like

Hi
As i m a senior threejs , webgl expert , i m interesting in this job posting.
I have experiences in three.js , webgl for 3d configuration projects.

I am a senior web software engineer with demonstrated history. I have worked over 6 years in web and blockchain development field. As i m a full stack developer , i can do frontend and backend all. frontend skills : React, Vue , Typescript , Angular…

I would like to discuss more details together.
Discord : punks#0631
Telegram : @DSODIN

Hello,
is totally possible with threejs i have already build a project similar to your request
user can do drag and drop into 3d model to add another object and dynamiclly update the price
take a look to the video

Hi there.
I’ve made many website using drag event of three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working.
I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.
My Discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.