ThreeJS developer

Looking for a threejs developer to work on our home configurator project.
Layouts will be pre-created by our inhouse 3D modeler.

The home configurator will need to have the following features:

1. Dynamically be able to change wall & floor textures
  2. Load in furnitures, furnishings and fixtures based on an API call from our backend.
  3. Able to add/remove objects dynamically with clean UI.
  4. Interact nicely with current frontend.

Interested applicants do post your application here alongside with your discord ID.

2 Likes

I m a senior threejs , webgl , react three fiber developer with for 7 years experiences.
I have worked several times in 3d floorplan and 3d building configuration projects
I will share my prev worked projects live links via chat

discord : DS-3dworld#0020
telegram : @DSODIN

thank you

Hi there. For 6 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.
My Discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

Awesome!
I am very glad to meet you.

I have rich 3years experience about home configurator so I am really interested you!
I’ll look forward to hearing from you soon.

My discord id is blueMan#6221

Quality results and satisfied customers are my main priorities.

Thanks so much.
Kind Regards.

Hi, How are you doing?
Thanks for your job posting and I have checked your requirement.
As I’m a Frontend 3D developer, I have done similar works , especially have experiences with API call from backend and 3D modeling and rendering.
And additional my skill is: WebGL, Three.js, Babylon.js, Pixi.js, D3.js, p5.js, AR & VR, ArcGIS.
Thank you~
Jimmy Kevin.

Hi,

pls check my threejs project, i believed i can help you develop your project

I’d be interesting in putting in a bid :wink:

I maintain the trinityjs project, which is a full stack for creating just such applications. You can be up and running with the SaaS version in 10 minutes, and I’d be delighted to offer you a free 60 day trial.

The system is based on nodejs and threejs, for end to end JavaScript development.

We’ve built up a large library of plug and play functions so we can rapidly develop even the most complex of solutions. VR, AR, space planner, plan drawings, shopping lists, single product configurators, save/load/share design (with and without login), product categorization, accessory groups, dynamic material libraries, export to Blender, and many, many other features come as standard.
If you choose the SaaS model (and almost all our customers do) you also gain access to all future features, and can have an active influence on new developments.

Native format is Glb. USDZ is also produced dynamically for iOS based AR.

1 Like

Hi, i’ve got a solid experience on your case! Some examples of my skills you can find
HERE
i have no discord, but if you are interested, send me a DM and i will reply to you with my email address or telegramm account.

Happy New Year!
I’m a ThreeJs Developer with +4 years of experience
I’ve developed many applications using ThreeJs
I hope to work with you
Please contact me I’m always open for you
Best Regards

Discord: Paradise#9793

I am senior WebGL developer who have enough experience with three.js, React and several web 3d libraries.
My last project was house configuration project and I have used react-three-fiber in this project.

You can check my working history in my resume.

This is my Discord ID: Evil-Developer#0639.

I would love to speak with you further about taking this project on.

Thank you for your reading.
Denys Shandiuk.pdf (187.5 KB)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.