URGENT - Job Proposal for expert three.js devs for a web 3D configurator

Hi there, my team and I are looking for a creative expert for a 3D configurator development.
Keep in mind that the person must be able to work with 3D assets and use blender whenever needed.
The assets involve human characters in different body shapes.
The project is similar to a videogame character configurator.
We look also for a solution that can help us adding more assets from time to time to our configurator gallery, so the customer will have more choice for customization.

the design we look for it has to be photorealistic and highly modern and high-quality.

If you think you have the skills to accomplish this job please comment down here and I will be happy to discuss more about everything.

Note: in order to work efficiently we are looking for someone based in Europe possibly, also USA could work for us.

Thank you all in advance.

Hi. James.

My main experience on Three.js is developing a 3D Multiplayer Game, 3D configurator, 3D background, 3D Effect, WebAR/XR, and VR Tour projects.
I have done almost 30 + WebGL/Three.js projects and I can share with you in the interview.
Especially, I have been worked on the world-popular open-source 3d web-based metaverse game engine projects including ev.io, XR-Engine and Webaverse for over 2 years.

Please discuss the details so that I can help you very well.
My portfolio: https://williamscott.netlify.app/

My main skills in Three.js are good handling animation, physics, materials, and WebGL shader/GLSL.
I have good skills in modern front-end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, and Vue.js and have worked on many React/Redux/React-Three-Fiber - Three.js and Vue/Three.js projects before.
Also, I have experience in using animation & physics libraries such as Anime.js/Tween.js/GSAP/Cannon.js and expert in TailwindCSS/SCSS/CSS.

If you are interested in me, please don’t hesitate to ping me.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
William

1 Like

Hi William!

nice to meet you, i will send you an email with every detail. thank you.

Hello,

As a seasoned Three.js developer and 3D designer, I bring a wealth of experience to the table, particularly in the realm of 3D configurators with a focus on realism. With an extensive background in leveraging Blender, I excel in crafting immersive experiences that allow users to customize products with an array of options and details. My passion lies in pushing the boundaries of visual representation, ensuring that every project I undertake is not only functional but also visually stunning and engaging. I look forward to the opportunity to collaborate and bring your visions to life in the digital realm.

Best regards,
Mejdi kazdarlli
infomejdi@hotmail.com
WhatsApp : 216 26018624
Telegram : @Mejdikazdarlli

Hi @james1,

I have experience in various Three.js projects, some of which are 3D configurators for a high-end furniture designer from Spain, where I’m also based. I can send you more details over email if you share your email address with me. Feel free to email me more information, this is my email: jay@agama.io

Regards,

Jay

Hello James, what is your email?

Can you drop me a line to: sylwester@workwork.fun

Thanks
Kind regards
S

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.