Blender modeler/ Tech Artist/ Js

Looking for low poly blender modeler / tech artist with experience in ThreeJs or other JavaScript web browser games.

Set up environment and or change existing environment and assets. Replace existing assets by looking at JavaScript code to setup scene in blender with mesh colliders for physics engine Canon.js. Create GLTF/ GLB models optimized for 50fps in game performance.

Toon or other custom shading and lighting experience to create unique looks. Be able to animate characters with cycles for video games.

Position is fully remote. Work with team building a series of web browser games. Work is contract based hourly $25-35 per hour approximately $375-$500 per week. Must speak English and able to meet on video for team meetings in pacific time zone. Connect here or telegram @fazerbeam

Example look

Hello,

As a seasoned Three.js developer and 3D designer, I bring a wealth of experience to the table, particularly in the realm of 3D configurators with a focus on realism. With an extensive background in leveraging Blender, I excel in crafting immersive experiences that allow users to customize products with an array of options and details. My passion lies in pushing the boundaries of visual representation, ensuring that every project I undertake is not only functional but also visually stunning and engaging. I look forward to the opportunity to collaborate and bring your visions to life in the digital realm.

Best regards,
Mejdi kazdarlli
infomejdi@hotmail.com
WhatsApp : 216 26018624
Telegram : @Mejdikazdarlli