Need a three.js developer for a game that will run in browser

Hey all we need a three.js developer for a browser supported game. Requirements can be shared over a meeting or call.

2 Likes

Hi there. For 6 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.
MyDiscord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

1 Like

Hi I’ve just pm’d you.

Hi
As i m a senior threejs , webgl expert , i m interesting in this job posting.
I have experiences

Discord : DS-3dworld#0020
Telegram : @DSODIN
Please DM me

hi,

I have developed threejs cannonj virtual experience engine that is designed for mobile browser and android webapps.

pls check my portfolio

sent you a request.

sure pls share with me your discord.

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi,

I have an existing THREEjs CANNON game engine that runs on browser and android webapp.

Hi,

My name is Henry Egloff and I am a professional designer, coder, and multimedia artist based in Byron Bay Australia. I would like to apply for your available position.

I hold a degree in design (RMIT) and I have been designing, coding, and building interactive dynamic media for at least 20 years. This work has encompassed UI / UX, animation, 3D modelling, and web coding.

For the past 15 years I have also been teaching coding, animation, 3D modelling, and game development at the TAFE - North Coast Institute of Technology.

I am proficient with HTML, CSS, Javascript, and PHP, three.js, CSS animation, Blender 3D, Adobe, Unity, and coding progressive web apps.

Most recently I have been working on a third person physics based game using Three.js, Node, and Tone.js (for generative audio).

Please take a moment to check out some of my recent work.

Robot Animations

Simple Counter

The Partition

Lustrous

You can also find more info, examples, and articles etc on my website at:

Multimedia artist, designer, and teacher based in Byron Bay, Australia. Digital art, coding, game development, Three.js, animation, tutorials and training.

Otherwise I would love to have a quick catch up with you online, to talk with you in person about your work and how my skills may fit in.

Kind regards,

Henry

Check my basic car simulator Basic Car simulator

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.