[PAID] Expert to setup a 3D product experience

Hello,
I’m looking for a three.js expert to setup a 3D product experience. Model and textures will be provided from our side. Looking to implement a few simple interactions that will include video texture, animations and audio.

The overall objective will be to create an engaging experience that will live on a high-traffic website landing page. Desktop and mobile both need to be supported.

Job will be paid.

Contact on info@dynamitedesign.tv

hi
i have built 3d configuration product websites using threejs , webgl , babylon js for over 10 websites
you can check the result via here

I would like to discuss more details via dm
you can catch me via discord or telegram

telegram - @DSODIN
discord - ! DS#0631

Thanks

1 Like

Hi there. For 5 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.
discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

1 Like

Hi @Dynamite_Design

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience as three.js expert and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mention above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

1 Like

This job has been closed.