Looking for a freelancer to develop React+Three.js project

Hi, I am looking for a freelancer to develop a React+Three.js project. It needs to take some React template as a base, add Three.js window, perform some interactive operations, download/upload to AWS or Azure, with database connections.

Hi there. For 6 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.
My Discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

I m a senior threejs , webgl , react three fiber developer with for 7 years experiences.
I already have built over 20 interactive 3d animation websites in past and i also have much exeriences with AWS , Azure server .

I would like to discuss more details via telegram or discord or slack

telegram : @DSODIN

discord : DS-3dworld#0020
thank you

thank you.

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Thanks and I will email.

Hi. Being a React+Three.js developer, I am interested in this work.
Please contact me:
Discord: James Lee#4222
Telegram: @mydeto
Email:james.lee.intelligent@gmail.com
Thank you

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.