Looking for a dev partner who can work on a parametric furniture configurator and checkout experience

I’m working on Self, a custom furniture line where the consumer gets to design their own furniture through a parametric configurator. I have a pretty solid MVP but I’m looking to take it to the next level, so I’m looking to find a dev partner who can help me evolve the configurator and checkout experience. A good reference for what I’m looking to do can be found here.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I am a senior web software engineer with demonstrated history.
I have worked over 8 years in web and 3d development field.

I would like to discuss more details
telegram : @DSODIN
discord : DS-3dworld#0020
DM me . thank you

Hey, mahviii.
I have rich experience in creating this kind of configurator, especially handling SVG geometries.
Looks like your project is using react and the top part of the table is coming from svg bubbles.
I am very confident with this and I can give you a perfect solution.
Looking forward to meeting soon
midorijackson.gl@gmail.com
Best,
Midori

Maybe also ask her https://twitter.com/jjenzz/status/1662474941587922944?s=46&t=wv5EJPuK32MHxbjV0bW_FA the configurator she’s made looked quite complete

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Thank you!

Hi,

Please check out my Threejs project for metaverse and for architectural development showcasing, if you feel this can add value to your projects please contact me.

Best regards.
Porfolio

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.