Website not working in Chrome

Ok I have fixed the problem, and I just want to share it with future people, that may have the same problem.

Firstly, the reason I got the error "Feedback loop formed between Framebuffer and active Texture”, was that something was wrong with the textures in my .glb file. The “emesiveIntensity” affected it, but also something with another texture was a problem.
So if you have the same error, in the same situation. You should remove some of the meshes/elements from your .glb file, and then see if the error still is showing, and then fix the texture for that mesh.

Second, the reason my scene got messed up in Google Chrome, was because my camera near/far was to wide. I got the solution from this post:

And I then added this to my WebGLRenderer:

//WebGLRenderer
    this.renderer = new THREE.WebGLRenderer({
      alpha: false, //THIS IS IMPORTANT
      antialias: true, //THIS IS IMPORTANT
      preserveDrawingBuffer: false, //THIS IS IMPORTANT
      logarithmicDepthBuffer: true //THIS IS IMPORTANT
    });
    this.renderer.physicallyCorrectLight = true
    this.renderer.outputColorSpace = THREE.SRGBColorSpace
    this.renderer.toneMapping = THREE.ReinhardToneMapping
    this.renderer.toneMappingExposure = 1
    this.renderer.shadowMap.enabled = true
    this.renderer.shadowMap.type = THREE.PCFSoftShadowMap
    this.renderer.setClearColor( 0xf111ff, 0 )
    this.renderer.setSize(this.sizes.width, this.sizes.height)
    this.renderer.setPixelRatio(this.sizes.pixelRatio)
    document.querySelector('.experince-canvas').appendChild( this.renderer.domElement )

I really hope this can help someone in the future. Because it really almost killed me :joy:

2 Likes

Try this in the import of glb file :slight_smile:
mesh.traverse((child) =>
{
if ( child.type == ‘SkinnedMesh’ ) {
child.frustumCulled = false;
}
});

Can I ask why? What would this help with? Since I have fixed the problem, but I am still curious

I had kind of the same problem and this little code solved the problem for me. Objects disappear depending on the camera angle

1 Like

That is because of frustum culling. The engine (three) thinks your object is placed out of camera and thus hides the mesh, but the vertex positions (what you see) is actually different based on the pose/animation. (<- this may be an oversimplification, but it is the gist of it)

The problem here turned out to be a precision problem (that happens sometimes on a mac between browsers it seems), hence lowering the gap between camera near/far solved the issue here.