Anivive is changing the landscape of the pet health through proprietary software that discovers, develops and delivers new companion animal pharmaceuticals, while also changing the way that we interact and care for our pets on a daily basis.
We are looking for a highly-skilled, versatile 3D WebGL Developer to help with the creation of big, impactful, immersive storytelling experiences through web technologies. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about creating beautiful and sophisticated websites and mobile apps and is an expert in creating immersive 2D/3D experiences. Our goal is to change the way people interact with and understand pet health. If you want to be a part of changing animal health, we would love to meet you.
Anivive offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, unlimited vacation and insurance benefits.
• Create and deploy scalable, 3D immersive web projects as well as other types of web applications utilizing the latest technologies and frameworks (i.e. Babylon.js, Three.js, or similar WebGL)
• Collaborating with the design team to refine ideas and functionality
• Creating immersive/interactive 3D projects for marketing/branding events
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• At least 5+ years expertise with WebGL/Three.js.
• Knowledge of the 3D asset pipeline (models, textures, rigs, animations, etc)
• General knowledge of game development principles
• General knowledge of lighting, shadows and reflections
• General knowledge of particle systems
• Responsive design fundamental
• Demonstrable experience of delivering large projects as part of an agile team.
• A passion for technology, innovation, and an understanding of software development cycles
• Ability to work closely with product managers and designers to quickly iterate on features and products.
• Strong attention to detail with an eye for UX and product design.
• Proficiency with Vue and/or any other major JS framework, HTML, CSS experience
• Comfortable with version control systems such as Git.
We are a fast growing and well-funded biotech start-up based in beautiful Long Beach, California. Our software platforms allow us to bring life changing medicines to pet faster than ever before, while also changing the way that we interact with our pets on a daily basis. If you want to join a company that is truly shaping an industry and is already recognized as a strong innovator, please submit your resume.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
• Competitive Salary & Stock Options
• Comprehensive Medical, Eye, & Dental Benefits
• Paid time off including all major holidays
• Lunches & Unlimited Snacks
• Professional Development & Training
• Supportive & Positive Environment
• Brand new laptop, 4K Dual Monitors, & accessories of choice
• New Office Environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please respond to this job post by submitting your resume and a portfolio of WebGL related work to email@example.com.
We are not able to accommodate applicants in need of Work Visa Sponsorship
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Long Beach, CA