Three.js Discourse Categories

Disagree. People should be free to write tutorials if they feel like.

Disagree. People should be able to share their own demos here if they feel like.

Also disagree. Stackoverflow is not for job offers. Right now the only place for job offers is http://www.webgljobs.com/.

1 Like

Patience. These things grow organically.

I know, and I agree with you, but I still stick to my original statement of “These don’t need to be categories

The jobs think may be correct, in a way, people can find jobs on StackOverflow as well as some other sites. StackOverflow suggests jobs to users (Though you are right, if when you think about it, you agree that this feature is mainly focused at those that answer the questions).

Everybody should be able to post whatever, but we don’t need a specific category (unless we want a category called: “Anything. Really.”), besides perhaps Job Offers. You may have a point there, but not every WebGL Developer/Publisher/Studio used Three.js, so it would be quite focused, and not used very often.

You are right, I am being far to impatient (and quick to judge). I guess being on here with nothing to do 4 hours a day does something to you! I am by your side 100% of the way, @mrdoob!

Thanks to all who’ve spoken up. All interesting points. Hopefully we’ll get more discussions about three.js rather than how to organize this discourse. When that happens, we can revisit the org to see if it it’s working for us.

1 Like