Three.js developer for our website! (MMORPG Unreal 5.3 Studio)

We’r a Game Studio wich is creating an Fantasy MMORPG in Unreal 5.3
And we would like to showcase our enviroment in our incoming website for marketing purpouses.
We’re not website pro’s so we’re looking someone with the skill to achieve that!
I would like to know if you would be interested!
Obv we would pay for the job and who knows you may have more skills that could be usefull for us and even hire you!
Thank you for your time!

Discord : elmoreden_74574

1 Like

Hey I added you on discord!

• jasongodfrey.dev
    .rensuki

I’m a Full Stack web developer with an expertise in threejs and react, and transitioning into Game Dev this year specifically for MMORPGs like WoW. I’ve made account creation/management and DB server connections for servers before along with other mmorpg server features.

I added you on Discord @bbsquirrel2471

Hi,

Please checkout my threejs project, if you feel this will help yout MMORPG project please contact me.

Cheers.

Hi, I see that you are looking for an expert in threejs Developer for your app. That sounds really interesting and feasible to me. I can surely help you with that and I’m ready to start right away.
I’ve added my previous project’s URLs for you to get a better understanding of my capabilities and past work. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdBJ-aGzYmxNcsaBFCkBDwQ
I’m available and ready to start immediately, and I’d appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

This position is still open.

Also we added this open position;

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.