Looking for a metaverse developer with three.js (paid, remote)

Hi,
I’m looking for a developer to work on the web client for Substrata - our metaverse project (see https://substrata.info/). Substrata is currently primarily a native app (written in C++ and opengl),
but we have a web client using three.js that needs some work done on it. (You can try it out here: Substrata Web Client)

Your job will be to improve the web client to make it as close as possible to the native client!
This will probably involve looking at some C++ code from the native client for reference.
This will involve programming graphics, physics, and user-interface code.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of 3d graphics

• Intermediate or advanced programming skills

Plusses:

• Experience with OpenGL or other related graphics libraries/frameworks.

• Experience with Javascript

• Experience with C++ (as will be porting some C++ code to javascript)

• Experience with three.js.

Personal qualities:

Since this is a remote job, you must be self-motivated and a good communicator.

Job details

I’m located in Wellington, New Zealand, but remote work is fine.

Hours: 5 to 40 hours per week. Would prefer at least 16 hours per week availability (to make good progress).

Work can start almost immediately (in one week probably).

How to apply

Email me at contact@glaretechnologies.com
Please list any relevant experience,
include a link to any portfolio, demo, or github page etc. that you have,
and attach a C.V. if you have one.

You can also get in contact on the Substrata discord (substrata), send a message to ‘nick’ on there.

Cheers,
Nick C.

1 Like

Hello.
I am a three.js developer and interested in this opportunity.
Please contract me.
Telegram: @mydeto
Email: james.lee.intelligent@gmail.com
Discord: James Lee#4222

Hi there. For 5 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.
Discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

Hi,

My name is Henry Egloff and I am a professional designer, coder, and multimedia artist based in Byron Bay Australia. I would like to apply for your available position.

I hold a degree in design (RMIT) and I have been designing, coding, and building interactive dynamic media for at least 20 years. This work has encompassed UI / UX, animation, 3D modelling, and web coding.

For the past 15 years I have also been teaching coding, animation, 3D modelling, and game development at the TAFE - North Coast Institute of Technology.

I am proficient with HTML, CSS, Javascript, and PHP, three.js, CSS animation, Blender 3D, Adobe, Unity, and coding progressive web apps.

Most recently I have been working on a third person physics based game using Three.js, Node, and Tone.js (for generative audio).

Please take a moment to check out some of my recent work.

Robot Animations

• An interactive 3D demo (created with Three.js) of a game character I modelled, with motion captures applied, and animation states.

Simple Counter

• An example progressive web app I designed and built.

The Partition

• An interactive study of basic movement, materials, and lighting, created with Three.js.

Lustrous

• 3D animation rendered in the browser with Three.js

You can also find more info, examples, and articles etc on my website at:

Otherwise I would love to have a quick catch up with you online, to talk with you in person about your work and how my skills may fit in.

Kind regards,

Henry

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.