We are looking for a front end engineer to join our bootstrapped startup (ID8R) as cofounder. We have a technical lead, but looking for someone to accelerate our progress and own the front end of our app and websites.
What we are building:
ID8R empowers NFT collectors and artists to personalize, showcase, and enhance their digital assets (‘Canva for web3’).
We are looking for someone with:
- An interest in crypto, web3, and NFTs
- Strong, demonstrable experience in JS, React, Next.js, HTML5, CSS, UI/UX, with a sharp eye for design
- Our ideal addition also has experience with WebGL and/or Three.js (hence the post here)
- Consistent availability (20+ hours/week) and ok with vesting equity as remuneration until funding/revenue supports salaries
A little about our progress:
- We are a passionate team of 3 cofounders, geographically remote (AU, IN, DE)
- We have an MVP and we are adapting what we learn from early customers into the product
- We have some early sales revenue, but it’s not recurring and we intend to introduce a subscription model soon
- We recently secured a grant (Shimmer ecosystem) and won the Solana NFT Showdown
- Read our whitepaper to learn more about the who, what, and why we are building ID8R
- We are in the early stages of seeking pre-seed investment, but it’s a tight funding environment and we want to accelerate what we are doing regardless of outcome
Open to questions in the comments or by email. I don’t currently have this listed on any job sites to submit an application, but you can express interest by emailing me a short introduction and links to your GitHub and portfolio: email@example.com