R3F scene crashes on resize *link fixed*

Hello my scene crashes my browser when i try to resize the the browser i have a working minimal demo i’ve looked around for examples to help but i’ve struggled to implement stuff for it and find the root of the problem…
Minimal demo: My Scene

It said project not found

thats strange ill try and fix as its fetched from the github on codesandbox everything is public on github and codesandbox is also public by default weird…

@drcmda can i share the github repo with you instead by chance since codesandbox still aint working

Better would be a small repro. I can’t dig through a full project atm. The link still spent work for me.

it is a small repo tbf i’m struggling to recreate the environment in codesandbox it comes up with all sorts of errors i tried to import it to codesandbox that worked but for some reason it isn’t being shared properly and i tried to recreate it again by copying over the files but all of a sudden one of the dependencies isnt compatible its a bit of a struggle sorry…

here is the github repo repo link

@drcmda i’ve fixed the codesandbox link i had to message the support apparently it was a bug on their end the link should work now i believe

i dont see it crashing though, am i supposed to do anything specific to it?

yh sometimes it works but also more often than not for me whenever i adjust the size of the browser its seems to lag alot and either completely reload the page or crash my browser completely if its fine for you it could be a hardware thing but i was wondering if you knew of any adjustments i could make to help the performance in that area…

It’s hard to say, but if it crashes it couldn’t be better because you can log it and also indirect console and even webgl reports in chrome. It will tell you why. A resize on its own won’t do anything, it must be code reacting to that.

okay ill look into will spector js also help me deal with the 'issue? i’ve found it recently too haven’t used it yet tho…

hey @drcmda ive seen this using the dev tools

and think alot of it might be on hardware also i think a part of the issue might be on a the file called handz in my demo theres multiple gltfs think some of the issue might come from it it also but i’m not sure how to optimise it…

Secondly also not exactly a solution but is it possible to have adaptive dpr pixelate happen on the scene when the browser resizes so the scene regresses instead whats happening to me where the canvas goes blank?