We are building an open source, three.js-based open world engine called Webaverse, along with an AI-driven storyworld (Upstreet).
We are looking for ninja-grade game developers to join the team.
Skills & Experience :
- Deep experience with Three.js/WebGL, 3D and game engine development
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for open source, XR, open metaverse, interoperability and MMO games
Relevant Areas of Expertise :
- Shader development and optimization
- Multiplayer and netcode optimization
- CRDTs and networked data conflict resolution generally
- Vehicle and weapon physics
- NPC Navigation
Because we are building core engine tech and optimizing WebGL to the absolute limit, this is a highly advanced, highly senior position. You may work on challenging specialized tasks or guide other less advanced engineers.
Open to anywhere in the world, hours are flexible but this is a full-time position for someone passionate about building something meaningful in the web.
More about the project: