Looking for a Three.js Game Developer

We are a game studio and we are looking for a Three.js Game developer who have worked with 3D elements in the past.

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience as three.js expert and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hey, could you provide your Telegram?

Hello, I am a three.js developer and very interested in this position.
Here is my telegram ID: @mydeto
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi I am experienced in three.js and have created an fps in it from scratch as well. Looking forward to hear from you.

Hi, sure here it is +91 8859994143

Thanks,
Mandy

Hi, I am a professional multimedia artist / designer with considerable Three.js and game development experience. Recently I have been working on a third person / physics based game which will hopefully be online shortly.

You can check out a preliminary interactive demo of the game player with movement animation sequences that I created here:

• I created the 3D model, applied motion capture actions to it, and coded the animation mixer using Three.js.

Here is another demo of a digital artwork / interactive space I created with Three.js:

You can find these with more info, and other examples of my Three.js work on my website:

Otherwise if my work resonates with you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Henry

Hello, I am a three.js game maker,

You can check here: www.dogfightx.com

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.