Looking for a senior webGL engineer to help us build a 3D geometry editing interface (remote)

Hi all,

We are building a powerful, interactive, web-based architectural design platform. In this role you will have the opportunity to implement a 3D modeling tool in our existing three.js based geometry viewer.

About the role:

The right candidate prioritizes working software over perfection and should be comfortable working in an agile environment.

You will work with an all-remote team of software engineers, product managers and designers with a passion for complex spatial problem solving. The role is expected to be a three month contract with the possibility of an extension.

What you will do:

• Lead the implementation of a 3D voxel generation feature from scratch.
  • Write code that is tested, well documented and set up to be maintainable.
  • Collaborate with the Product, Design and Engineering teams in our agile development process.
  • Proactively communicate with other members of the team, and occasionally with external customers and partners.
  • Mentor junior engineers.

What we are looking for:

• 5+ years software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
  • Deep experience with Javascript / Typescript, WebGL / three.js and React.
  • Ability to think abstractly about complex systems.
  • Enthusiasm for collaborative work. Outer Labs values working on projects together, bouncing ideas off each other, and swapping responsibilities as necessary to work quickly and smoothly.
  • Strong communication skills. Outer Labs is a 100% remote/distributed company. We communicate through written documents, Slack, Hangouts, phone, and email. You should be a good listener and reader as well as able to get your ideas across clearly and respectfully.
  • Experience or interest in AEC (Architecture, Engineering, & Construction) is a huge plus.

Contract Details:

Outer Labs is a California based fully-remote company with employees around the globe. You can work from anywhere as long as you will be able to attend occasional meetings during the morning hours between 9am and 12pm PST.

You will be working full-time - 40 hours per week, and the contract is expected to be a three months commitment with the possibility of extension or full-time employment.

Hello
I have read your job description and I am very interested in this position.
I have extensive experiences in 3D web development.
Please have a look at my freelancer profile

I can work full time for your project
Please get in touch to discuss more.

Best Regards
Guorong

Hi Guorong, could you send me a private message? Thank you, Jonatan

Hello Jonatan
Thanks for your reply.
Please send me your email address so I can send messages there.

Thanks
Guorong

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.