I am a hiring manager on the frontend side at OpenSpace and I’m looking for a talented engineer with Three.js and React. Ideally, you’ll also have React Three Fiber experience but it’s not required. OpenSpace is the market leader in reality capture for the construction industry and raised a series D round last year at $111 million. We have a very strong engineering culture and a talented team.
This is a Senior-level position, fulltime & remote anywhere from within US.
If you still see this job posting, that means we are still hiring!
What you will be doing:
- Hands-on coding - write code using cutting-edge technologies in frontend 3D technologies
- Build new application features in an Agile and collaborative environment with established CI/CD pipelines
- Provide technical leadership when performing code reviews, ensuring code re-usability and standardization
- Develop 3D components of virtual tours from 360 images with WebGL tools
- Collaborate with our product, design and QA teams to produce new features and functionality
- Drive advancements in architecture, best practices and processes for the frontend team
- Ensure code quality by writing unit tests and integration tests using Cypress and React-Testing-Library
- Identify and propose solutions for technical debt and engineering investments
- Continuous professional growth and development, and provide mentorship to other devs
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience working in React
- 2+ years of experience 3D development with Three.js and WebGL
- Preferred experience inTypeScript, Redux, Webpack, Material UI, and Cypress or similar technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to analyze business requirements and assess impact within the existing architecture
- The ability to effectively analyze complex technical information to make decisions.
- Ability to communicate in a positive, effective manner to create trusting relationships to garner support for ideas and action
- Advanced proficiency in writing code
- Advanced knowledge and implementation of best practices in software development
Please see the link below for where you can directly apply. Please also mention in your application that you saw the job posting here on this forum.