Lead 3D Graphics Engineer and Engine Architect | Archviz

DisplaySweet is an innovative prop. tech. company

creating world-class interactive experiences and sales software for the property industry.

Our core product is a content-rich web-based 3D Architectural visualizations (ArchViz) and presentation system designed specifically for property developers, agents and buyers. Our solution includes 3D walk-through’s and interactive display suite experiences. Our portfolio of clients include some of the largest developers across Australia and Asia.

DS Labs, a division within DisplaySweet has been set up to conduct Research and Development and forms the heart of our product team. It is made up of engineers, designers and architects, focused on a broad range of technical areas including cutting edge 3D graphics and the metaverse, AI and Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Geo-mapping, NFT’s and scalable Database technologies.

Our aim is to integrate our innovations in a timely and meaningful way for our clients. The team values working in a supportive environment promoting ideation, discussion and experimentation to maximize the opportunity to bring valuable experiences and features into our product.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for an experienced Lead 3D Graphics Engineer and Engine Architect to join our fast growing startup and shape our range of 3D products for the web and mobile.

Previous experience in a similar role working on a 3D commercial product and codebase is a must, with specific examples of your contributions.

You will need to be confident in building and designing 3D Engine Architecture for scalability and flexibility, with a very strong knowledge on real-time rendering techniques to optimize for speed, performance and visual quality over the web.

Technical Qualities

• In- depth understanding of 3D engine architecture
  • In- depth understanding of 3D real-time rendering pipelines
  • Strong knowledge on 3D libraries like WebGL / OpenGL / WebGPU
  • Hands on experience with ThreeJs,Babylon.js
  • Shader Programming (GLSL / HLSL)
  • Experienced in Javascript

Qualifications

• A minimum of 5 years experience in
    • interactive 3D computer graphics and
    • designing 3D Engine Architecture
  • Strong Mathematics knowledge with emphasis on 3D Geometry & Linear Algebra
  • Strong object-oriented design & programming skills, knowledge of modern development Design Patterns
  • Previous experience in a similar role working on a 3D commercial product and codebase is a must, with specific examples of your contributions.

We Welcome Additional Skills

• Developing with Vue.js / C#
  • Familiar with AWS (or equivalent)
  • Developing with TypeScript

Soft Skills

• Very strong communication.
  • Ability to discuss technical updates with team members clearly and concisely.
  • Able to work both independently and as part of the team.
  • Appreciation for interaction and creating compelling experiences with 3D / Games
  • A genuine interest in learning about the property industry.

Some More Reasons To Join Us?

• Salary and equity, negotiable based on your knowledge and experience
  • Be an important part of building a revolutionary product in the property market
  • Work with a passionate team of open minded developers and collaborative company.

How To Apply

• Send CV to steven@displaysweet.com
  • A note telling us why you’re interested
  • Examples of your work and link to your GitHub page,
1 Like

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi there. For 5 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.
My Discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

Hi,

I have background in urban design and I used my experience in design and programming to develop threejs virtual experience cities for android mobile games.

Please see sample project.

Contact me by my email umbawa.sarosong@gmail.com

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.