3D Graphic Design Startup Hiring Three.JS Expert

Hi there!

I’m Adam, and I work at Loci (https://loci.ai/). We are a London-based startup building a web-based 3D graphic design tool; it can be used to create marketing content, social media posts and interactive web experiences.

Our platform allows anyone to unleash their creativity through a simple user interface that makes 3D graphic design accessible to anyone. Our founders have a background at an Emmy-winning animation studio and in Computer Vision research at Cambridge, where our CTO pioneered a new approach to 3D monocular tennis reconstruction (demo here).

We are hiring a Lead 3D Design Engineer: this person will be the design and front-end engineering lead, and an integral part of our founding team. If the idea of building something beautiful from the ground up with a lean, deliberately paced team excites you, this could be a dream opportunity.
Would love to answer any questions you might have!

1 Like

Hi, Adam. Hope you are doing well!
My main experience on Three.js is developing a 3D Multiplayer Game, 3D configurator, 3D background, 3D Effect, and VR Tour projects.
I have done almost 30+ WebGL/Three.js projects and I can share with you in the interview.
Especially, I have been worked on the world-popular open-source 3d web-based metaverse game engine projects including XR-Engine and Webaverse for over 2 years.
Please discuss the details so that I can help you very well, and then I will share my previous works in details.

Especially, I have recently completed the chess crypto multiplayer game on the BSC network and Shib metaverse project which produced 20 million dollars in revenue.
My main skills in Three.js are good handling animation, physics, materials, and shader.
Also, I have good skills in modern front-end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, and Vue.js and have worked on React/Redux/Hook-Three.js projects before.
Moreover, I have experience in using Anime.js/Tween.js and expert in SCSS/CSS.

You can contact me via TG or Discord for serious discussion:
My telegram: Telegram: Contact @softdrink1991
My discord: Phoenixz#8267

If you are interested in me, please don’t hesitate to ping me.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Warm Regards.

Hi
i m interesting on your posting.

please check my prev worked project and DM me if you are interesting via telegram or skype
telegram : @DSODIN
Thank you

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience as three.js expert and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hello.
Being an experienced three.js developer, I am very interested in this position.
Here is my discord username: James Lee#4222
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.