3D Graphic Design Startup Hiring Three.JS Expert

Hi there!

I’m Adam, and I work at Loci (https://loci.ai/). We are a London-based startup building a web-based 3D graphic design tool; it can be used to create marketing content, social media posts and interactive web experiences.

Our platform allows anyone to unleash their creativity through a simple user interface that makes 3D graphic design accessible to anyone. Our founders have a background at an Emmy-winning animation studio and in Computer Vision research at Cambridge, where our CTO pioneered a new approach to 3D monocular tennis reconstruction (demo here).

We are hiring a Lead 3D Design Engineer: this person will be the design and front-end engineering lead, and an integral part of our founding team. If the idea of building something beautiful from the ground up with a lean, deliberately paced team excites you, this could be a dream opportunity.
Would love to answer any questions you might have!

1 Like

Hi
i m interesting on your posting.

please check my prev worked project and DM me if you are interesting via telegram or skype
telegram : @DSODIN
Thank you

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience as three.js expert and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hello.
Being an experienced three.js developer, I am very interested in this position.
Here is my discord username: James Lee#4222
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.