Connect Morph Targets in FBX File

Hello. I imported an FBX into three.js out of Blender. Everything looks fine so far. Now I want to connect the morph targets inside the FBX with BVH data. But I could not find out how to do that. The morph targets are there, I can see them in Motionbuilder… but in three.js? (With json it is not a problem, because the morph targets are nicely listed inside the file.)
How can I connect the morph targets with FBX?
Thanks for the help.

Morph target support was added to the FBXLoader quite recently, are you using the latest version?

Can you share your model here?

Ok. Here is the model.
I use the Version 7.2 of the FBX Loader…
Thanks for the answer.

CharacterFBXAdeli.zip (3.8 MB)

I use the Version 7.2 of the FBX Loader…

The FBXLoader doesn’t have version numbers. Make sure you are using this version, and the latest version of three.js:

https://github.com/mrdoob/three.js/blob/master/examples/js/loaders/FBXLoader.js

Which FBX-Editor do you use to show a clearely arranged FBX?

I’ve just tested your model and the morph targets load correctly using the latest FBXLoader that I linked above.

Which FBX-Editor do you use to show a clearely arranged FBX?

I’m sorry, but I have no idea what this sentence means.

Oh sorry. I wanted to know how I can make a FBX Binary File look like human readable.

Thanks for the FBX Loader, I will test that…
It is also possible to conect the morph targets by BVH Data than?

Uncomment this line in the FBXLoader and it will log the FBX data in human readable format to the console:

Ok, thank you. Now it works, I have the model on the screen.

In a question above I asked:
…It is also possible to conect the morph targets by BVH Data than?..

This is wrong, sorry, I wanted to ask how I connect the morph targets to the dat.gui so I can move the model with the sliders.
Sorry, the BVH-thing is for somethig else…