I’m developing a 3D game. There are a total of three stages of development. All three stages have been completed in terms of development, but only one stage has been presented to the public due to a lack of funds for marketing.
- 200 voxel cars presented as interactive NFT tokens on the Tezos blockchain and the objkt.com platform.
- Multiplayer browser game with game modes.
- Game level editor with the ability to build custom game levels in single or multiplayer mode.
- Currently, we have listed 21 out of 200 cars, and we have made initial sales without any marketing expenses.
- The multiplayer game mode has already been developed and currently includes one out of three game modes, namely DeathMatch.
- The game level editor has already been developed.
Information about the cars (a total of 2000 copies divided into different rarity categories):
- Common: 70 cars x 14 = 980 cars
- Uncommon: 50 cars x 10 = 500 cars
- Rare: 40 cars x 8 = 320 cars
- Epic: 30 cars x 6 = 180 cars
- Legendary: 20 cars x 1 = 20 cars
Important information: Currently, the listing price is $20, which will gradually increase. Only the Common rarity category is priced at $20, while the others are priced higher. However, without marketing, I cannot raise the prices.
- If you choose to support my project, your Tezos wallet will be included in every subsequent token we release, specifically in the remaining 180 tokens.
- We are ready to provide all detailed information about the project, including renders and possibly source files.
We only need one investor willing to invest around $10,000 to $15,000. The profit percentage from each sold token will be discussed separately. The revenue is generated through the sale of cars and later the sale of land for building game levels. If we can sell our work without advertising expenses, I believe it is a promising direction.
Objkt.com (marketplace): objkt.com | The largest Digital Art & Collectible marketplace on Tezos