Website like cgtrader

Need developers for development of website similar to cgtrader.com but for a specific company

Ecommerce functionality
View in 3d
payment gateway
Admin panel for adding products and details.

Hi. Hope you are doing well!
My main experience on Three.js is developing a 3D Multiplayer Game, 3D configurator, 3D background, 3D Effect, and Vrtour projects.
I have done almost 30+ WebGL/Three.js projects and I can share with you in the interview.
Especially, I have been worked on the world-popular open-source 3d web-based metaverse game engine projects including XR-Engine and Webaverse for over 2 years.
Please discuss the details so that I can help you very well.

My portfolio: https://williamscott.netlify.app/

Especially, I have recently completed the chess crypto multiplayer game on the BSC network.
My main skills in Three.js are good handling animation, physics, materials, and shader.
I have good skills in modern front-end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, and Vue.js and have worked on React/Redux/Hook-Three.js projects before.
Also, I have experience in using Anime.js/Tween.js and expert in SCSS/CSS.

If you are interested in me, please don’t hesitate to ping me.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Warm Regards.

Hello
I am a senior developer with hands-on experience in 3D Viewer, Ecommerce, Admin panel, payment gateway, so I can help you.

If you take a look at my profile and feel that I could work with you, please DM.

Best Regards,
Jin

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.