I need a ThreeJS developer to finish a job. Also good with paypal gateway

This isn’t that hard too do but I’m on another long term job. It all works but needs those final adjustments to make it mobile and desktop friendly. The site CMS is in Wordpress, There is a test page that works. All the 3D options eventually link to a shopping cart where the price is paid. It is a cool bit of work but I really do not have the time to finish it. The total budget was 4,000gbp and there is 1,600gbp left for you if you can finish it.

We’ll need to have some sort of assurance so I’d need a few UK references before we do anything. You don’t have to be in the UK but that’s where our law is.

So it’s £1600 for what I think is fair for a competent programmer, any good probably 2-3 days. There’s also some cool code in there for you.

Kim@Lectronix

Hi,

I can assist you further with your requirement as I have quite good experience with the same. I can also share some relevant samples and references.

You can just drop me an email at vanessa@cisinlabs.com or add me on skype- live:vanessa_12766.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks and Regards,

Vanessa

Hello Kim ,
I am available for project association and prior experience.
Please share details further on skype/ mail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Awaiting your reply

Regards
Deep

Hi, Thanks for getting back. Can you send me some sample jobs please that use ThreeJS and a shopping cart of some sort. Thanks!

Kim@Lectronix

Hello @lectronix
Greetings

I can assist you with the same.
Please get in touch on below shared contact details.

Email - ianradnor088 (at) Gmail (dot) com
Skype - live:ianradnor088

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.