Some important facts about Yuka:
- Yuka is a standalone AI engine and independent of a particular 3D engine. You can use it with
three.jsbut it’s also possible to combine it with any other 3D library like BabylonJS.
three.jsin all examples and showcases .
- Everything is work in progress . If you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it at the issue section on gihub. Your contribution is welcome.
- Yuka is MIT licensed .
- Game Entity concept
- Autonomous Agent Design (State- and Goal-Driven Agent Design)
- Steering Behaviors and a Locomotion Model
- Navigation (Graphs and Navigation Meshes)
- Perception (Vision and Memory)
- We plan to implement a more advanced showcase (a First-Person Shooter) at the beginning of next year which demonstrates the usage of Yuka in a more complex and performance-critical scenario. The code will be open source.
- Apart from that, we are going to enhance the examples section, improve/optimize the core functionality and try to add some tutorials.