Three.js Developer for CAE web application | Prague Czech Republic | Remote

Designing and calculating structures in construction are on the rise and our clients are increasing. To be able to deliver better and better solutions to them, we are now looking for new colleagues to join our team.

• Do you enjoy working in a team?
  • Do you have practical experience with the Javascript library Three.js?
  • Do you want to participate in the development of a unique software project?

Join our development team at Dlubal!

How we are?

We are looking for developers with practical knowledge of the Three.js library for our development team in Prague and Brno, which specializes in developing web Single-Page Applications (SPA). The position is suitable for experienced candidates.

What do we need from you?

• Practical experience with Three.js, HTML, CSS and Javascript in developing web solutions, Single-Page Applications (SPA)
  • Analytical skills and logical thinking
  • Min. Secondary education in technical direction
  • Knowledge of English min. at the level of understanding documentation

What will you be responsible for with us?

• Development of a modern CAE graphical application using Three.js
  • Collaboration with other developers (Frontend Vue.js and TypeScript, Backend Django, Python, C#), analysts, testers and project managers

Focus on

• Development of a graphical environment for displaying and entering 3D models
  • Development of interface / communication with third party CAD systems

What will we appreciate more (but not required)?

• Experience with 3D rendering (WebGL)
  • Experience with some 3D CAD system (e.g. AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla, Allplan)
  • Strong coding skills in Vue.js
  • Experience in TypeScript
  • Experience in communicating with backend via GraphQL and REST/JSON API.

Why go for it with us?

• You will work with the latest technologies and contribute to solving challenging projects that have a significant impact on global construction. :computer:
  • You will get freedom of work - we have flexible working hours and work from home two days a week. :couch_and_lamp:
  • We offer incredibly good financial remuneration (up to 90 thousand CZK), annual salary reviews and quarterly bonuses. :credit_card:
  • We are in modern offices (not open-space) with good transport accessibility (train, bus, tram, metro) - Prague, Brno - Czech Republic
2 Likes

Hi there,

I am Vitaly Yanovsky. I would like to show you my interest at WebGL Developer Role specialized in Vue.JS, Three.JS, WebGL.

With my knowledge and expertise in Three.js, I can help you create visually stunning and interactive 3D web applications that will engage your users and enhance their experience.

I have extensive experience in working with Three.js and related technologies such as WebGL, HTML5, and CSS3. I am also proficient in JavaScript, Typescript, Vue.js, and have a good understanding of 3D modeling and animation principles. I am confident in my ability to deliver high-quality work that meets your project requirements and specifications. I am also familiar with sketchup and autocad.

I am ready to get started immediately and available all day from Monday to Friday. Please don’t hesitate to ask me at any time if you have any questions or concerns.

discord: vyat.bh

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks and Regards

Thanks for the job post.
I’ve been into CAD development for a sheet metal CNC machine manufacturing company.
I’ve got extensive experience in Three.JS, Babylon.JS, React, C++, C#, Python.
Please have a look into my portfolio for more information.

Looking forward to join your team.

Hi,

Please checkout my threejs project to see if this would help your CAE web application?

Also checkout my threejs project for interior design as there are so many urban designing companies in Dubai that does interior designing.

Imagine how your company would transform the way projects, events and designs are presented for clients in Dubai. Threejs is the future of architectural showcasing either it be a simple event or a mall guide or a BIM projects or a full villa threeverse where the client’s can explore the villa design inside out.

Hello. @jaroslavbroz
I’m very glad to meet you here.
Through the careful reading your job post and description, I found out this role needs the very excellent architect and 3D developer with very high skilled experience in building management and 3D web application development. To contribute to the business goal of your team, I’m sending my proposal now.

I’m a senior 3D web developer and Architect with very full experience in building design and construction as well as Three.js application development.

• As a senior 3D web developer, I’m very specialized in Three.js application development, especially, Vue.js based application development is very familar for me. Good sense of design and strong powerful in interactive interface design and development are my good points in this field and my good forte in 3D design software such as Blender, Autodesk 3Ds max, and SketchUp give me infinite possibility to create the beautiful and fantastic 3D space.

• As a experinced in architect, I’m very experienced in building design with 3D software as I mentioned, such as Autodesk 3Ds max, Autodesk Autocad, Autodesk Revit. Especially, I’m very experienced in BIM, so I can integrate the construction calculation, electronic design, Water heating design, building budget design as well as architecture design.
    Also good experience in construction calculation via Etabs and Revit was my good forte in this field.

My these powerful points will make me the best candidate for this role, I’m sure. First of all, the most important ability for this role is 3D web application development, so I can explain about my experience in this field via our further discussion and I’m sure you could be satisfy.
If you are interested in me, I would be grateful if you leave me a message via this email.
crazypassion218@gmail.com
I’m very interested in this role and would like to contribute to the business goal of your team with all my efforts and abilities.
I’m looking forward to your positive response.
Thanks in advance.

Best.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.