Looking for skilled ThreeJS/VuJS developer, Polish speaking required, company specialize in 3D and BIM

Project area: BIM, digitalization, construction

Technologies: vue, threejs, typescript, docker, git, github,
Nice to have: postgresql, nodejs, nextjs

Project goal: create a solution similar to https://www.mecabricks.com/en/workshop, https://vention.io/ to make the manufacturing for construction business automated, the company which develop the project is well known in BIM and has its own technologies

We are looking for somebody who likes to work with 3D visualization on frontend side with the latest technologies like: threejs, xeokit, and likes to define architecture for complex fronted applications, as what we build is more a tool not an application. Project owner is a very cooperative person and open to suggestions so for the right candidates there will be a lot of opportunities to impact and direct where the project is going.

Starting date: 01.12.2022
Project length: 6-12 months
Availability: 100% full-time
Per hour rate: 100 - 120 pln + vat
Monthly: 16000 - 20000 + vat
Remote: 100%
Project location: Switzerland/Poland

Best,
Igor

You can reach me here techs.python@protonmail.com

I m a senior threejs , webgl , babylon js developer with for 7 years experiences.

After check your job post , i m very interested
I think i can complete this job perfectly with my strong experiences.

I would like to discuss more details via telegram or discord or slack

telegram : @DSODIN

discord : DS-3dworld#0020
thank you

Hi there. For 6 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.
My Discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

Hi for now we need sb speaking Polish, do You speak Polish ? Best, Igor.

Hi Guys @daniilpechkin @3D_World_Devloper for this job we need sb speaking Polish, are You able to speak Polish ?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.