Startup Workizzi!

Hi,
I introduce myself Aymen MASRI, I am CTO at Workizzi, an early stage startup in the field of HR Tech.

At Workizzi, we are working on a solution that aims to analyze the soft skills of candidates for the benefit of recruiters via assessment and serious game.

It is about the serious game that I create this topic.

At Workizzi, we seek to create games accompanied by Nicolas, doctor in Psychology of Work and Organizations.

These games will be simple (choice of graphic objects, responsiveness, etc.). aimed at analyzing human capital (softskills, attitudes, behaviors).

I would like to invite members to join us in this adventure, our solution is in the pre-production phase.

Now we are using ThreeJS to animate our virtual coach using the AWS Sumerian service.

Here is a link on the Workizzi presentation: WorkizziMVP_EN.mp4 - Google Drive

I am at your disposal for any further information.

Sincerely,
Aymen

Hi, @Aymen_MASRI
I am interested in this project.
Please contact me.
Telegram: @mydeto
Discord: James Lee#4222
Email: james.lee.intelligent@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you.

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience as three.js expert and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi Aymen,
I am well skilled in threejs and other webgl libraries. Please feel free to look into my portfolio at zahirjunejo (Zahir Junejo) · GitHub.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.