SSR with bloom effect

Hello! Is there a way to use ssr pass with bloom?

Hello, what effect do you want in the end, apply BloomPass first or SSRPass first? Apply to the same object or different objects?

I made a quick test and they seem to be able to coexist, but may not the final effect you want.

https://raw.githack.com/gonnavis/three.js/SSRPassWithUnrealBloom/examples/webgl_postprocessing_ssr.html

1 Like

Thanks a lot @gonnavis! This is what I want. I am using the react-three-fiber package to create my scene and I am having problems trying to resize the window. Please see this in the console.
There is also a moire pattern on the radiator grille. FXAA doesn’t seem to solve the problem. Thanks so much again

1 Like

My idea is to achieve the same visual quality as in this sketchfab scene

Also it doesn’t seem to work with SSAOPass

Sorry I have not learn react-three-fiber, and there was no resizing problem in my demo above, so I don’t know where the problem is.

I’ll try many AAPasses including FXAAPass, and SSAOPass, work with SSRPass later.

1 Like

No problem! Also I saw this library, it would be cool if SSRPass can work together

1 Like

Also I see that SSR doesn’t work with TAA and SSAA. SMAA and FXAA works good but not enough

1 Like

Have you tried SSR with MSAA?

No, I only used the AAs presented here

combining sao and fxaa partially solves the problem, but sao is not suitable for light backgrounds.

2 Likes

Can you manage to solve the SSAO with SSR?