Silent Hill. Snow, partial city, animations, triggers, dissolve

Silent Hill. Snow, partial city, animations, triggers, dissolve.
Made in 30.04.21 - 30.05.21
Demo: https://chasergit.github.io/24_silent_hill/index_en.html
Download: GitHub - chasergit/24_silent_hill

4 Likes

Sharing resources like that is not secure. People could easily download malware.

It’s better if you link to a GitHub repository or to a live website. But please avoid online storage or zip files.

1 Like

Link to archive deleted.

We do not allow video-only resources/showcases. Without a live link or a link to a GitHub, GitLab repository, this topic has to be deleted.

On a complete side-note - it may not be 100% legal / possible to show the entire thing, but that does look like a lot of great work done - if you could publish even just the fanciest parts of code, out of sheer curiosity of how it looks - that’d be awesome :fire:

3 Likes

I download github program and upload files.

2 Likes

How to delete other repositories?

At the bottom of the Settings panel there’s an option Delete this repository.

1 Like

Like in Play Station One, town rendering partialy. All town separated to sections. When you step on one section, script load one part of town, when step another section - another part. Chainging parts took only 0.02ms. Snow falling on any triangles and before checking what triangles are in his mini sections where he want to fall.

1 Like

Added demo, town minimized, english version.

Never expected I’d be scared by a green line. I thought it is a kind of a laser beam, something like the lasers in “Alice in Borderland” - when you cross it there is no going back.

PS. Crossed it. Still alive. Relieved.

3 Likes

It is still accessible from within @Mugen87’s reply.

1 Like

There debug_mode=true; to know where is sectors. When u acrossing line then script show another part of town. If disable fog then can see cutted town sectors.

1 Like