Paid opportunity to build puzzle game

I’m looking for a three.js artist/developer to build the frontend for a puzzle game.

The game mechanics are fairly simple, based on a 2D grid. I’m looking for someone who can bring it into 3D (probably orthographic) and give it a striking, minimalistic look, with a small number of colours or perhaps monochrome for the main level design. The game will require user interaction (click/drag) and have a few animations (player object moving through level, level clear/fail, that sort of thing) plus a couple of menus (name, high score). It won’t require a significant physics engine or advanced maths.

If you reckon you have great design chops and a decent ability to execute the above, please share a link to your work/portfolio. Thank you!

I am a senior web software engineer with demonstrated history.
I have worked over 8 years in web and 3d development field.
I have pretty much experiences in design and game project development field

I would like to discuss more details
telegram : @DSODIN
discord : DS-3dworld#0020
DM me . thank you

Hi.
As an experienced 2D/3D Game and Website developer, I am so interested in your project.
I am skillful in building both 2d and 3d games with Three.js, Unity, Phaser and Pixi and recently I contributed to some 3d website projects.
Please see about me and my past works, and if you are interested, don’t hesitate to work with me.
Thanks.

https://adan-dev-app.onrender.com

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi there,
This is my github address.

Email: rondoor124@gmail.com
Discord: 0xRondora#5919
Let’s discuss the details.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.