TrueFootage is changing the way home appraisals are done by utilizing cutting-edge technology. We are currently looking for an experienced 3D Front End Engineer to join our team.
Applicants MUST be a US resident.
Applicants MUST have 3+ years Three.js experience (prefer React Three Fiber experience as well)
Job Description Below.
at True Footage
TrueFootage is looking for a frontend engineer who has been pushing the boundaries on what’s possible with browser based 3D graphics, someone that is motivated to transform an industry. TrueFootage is a real estate data and analytics company looking to bring the next level of efficiency to the real estate transaction process by superior quality of information, accuracy, and automation. We take pride in every detail in the process and heavily believe in continuous learning, consistent improvement, and getting results.
True Footage is a real estate data and analytics company looking to bring the next level of efficiency to the transactional parts of the real estate process by leveraging superior quality of information, accuracy, talent and automation.We are committed to leveling the playing field in the real estate technology space and seek to impact the world by driving equity into the real estate process. At True Footage we encourage our team members to bring an entrepreneurial spirit to everything they do. Each day we magnify the dignity and authenticity of our employees.
You would be creating stunning visuals and useful tools that display, measure and modify our 3D content. We are looking for someone who can work through tough ambiguous problems, has an eye for aesthetics, dreams of “ray-traced” quality graphics in browser, can crank on a codebase, “pushes pixels” with custom shaders and is relentless about pleasing their customers and users.
- Help lead the development of our visual 3D technologies and drawing applications
- Rapidly prototype new concepts and features into our web stack
- Rapidly prototype new ideas on how to visualize information and test their validity
- Work with backend engineers and machine learning engineers to bring their data and models to the end user
We are looking for a frontend developer that is heavily specialized in WebGL technologies, specifically React Three Fiber. Someone that is looking to push the boundaries of what’s possible, interested in expanding their machine learning skills, set the pace for a company on how frontend development should be done, and drive technical excellence through demonstration
- MUST have strong knowledge of THREE.js and React Three Fiber.
- Demonstrated capability building production level applications supporting a strong user base
- Experience with building a 3D configurator or sites that interact with 3D models.
- Track record and portfolio of projects that speak to your work
- Strong knowledge of 3D rendering in browser based applications with demonstrated success
- Strong knowledge of computational geometry
- Strong knowledge of point cloud and mesh data rendering
- Strong knowledge of rendering engines and computer graphics
- Strong understanding of canvas/drawing applications
- Working understanding of GLSL shaders.
- Working understanding of concepts like IBL, shadow baking, baked AO, and PBR
- Working knowledge of different 3D file formats (OBJ, GLTF, DRACO, PLY)
- Working knowledge of restful services (http, REST, json) a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Working knowledge of backend API development strong plus
- Know the basics of Blender
- You are great in ambiguous situations and prefer it to be that way
- You are willing to take responsibility for you work and have a heightened sense of ownership
- You iterate quickly, believe in constant and consistent improvement, and continuous learning.
- Excellent communication skills and take pride in your ability to communicate and distill complex topics into succinct explanations.
- Working knowledge of machine learning is a major bonus.
True Footage is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of of race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. True Footage offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, True Footage complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which True Footage has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, True Footage provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to email@example.com.