One time work - Freelancer wanted - Animated sphere particles

Hey.
I’m looking for a person who would be ready to do similar sphere particle animation as on given example: Bureau Oberhaeuser Graphic on Vimeo
There will be some changes, but roughly you can get the work scope.

I’m not sure how Job posts works here, so I will do my best to follow guidance.

I will implement this into plain .html so you should send only .js and html file (no react component, etc).

If you are interested, I have budget of around 100 EUR but It can be negotiable. Payment can go thru PayPal so that we all are comfortable with PayPal security.

Please send us an email to info@edsolution.si

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello. @xapep
I’m very happy to send this proposal for your post. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I have read your post and your mentioned movie Bureau Oberhaeuser Graphic on Vimeo very carefully and I understood you were looking for the talented and experienced Three.js developer with particle website.
As a senior Three.js developer with experience of 6+ years, I have created dozens of particle websites.
This is very simple for me, so I’m very confident to deliver the perfect result for this project in a short time. I’m ready to discuss in more detail with you.
These are my contact info.

Summary

telegram: Telegram: Contact @RobertXXXWang
mail: classicmusic218@gmail.com

I will send my message via mail and wait your reply.
Thanks in advance
Kind regards

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.