Object Jittering When It Is A Child Of The Camera

Hello!

This may be a simple question, but I’m not sure. I have a game I’m creating (Here) and the portal gun is jittering and freaking out when it’s a child of the camera. I don’t remember having an issue with this before. If this was a vague question, let me know what you need to know and I can tell you! Thanks for the help in advance!

@ItsKazzle

I don’t experience any jittering. But when I looked straight down, made a portal and stepped into it, I found myself in an infinite psychedelic loop.

– Pavel

Ya, I find that funny :slight_smile:!
Also, I think I got it figured out for now, and I just had to remove an object for some reason and It fixed it.

1 Like

@ItsKazzle

I experienced the jittering. Initially I thought that it is something wrong with the camera position. However, when I reduce the size of the browser, there is no jittering … except when the mouse leaves or enters the canvas. I’ve once experience something similar, and it was caused by have some matrices not updated when needed (so the camera and its lookAt used old values). If you dump the vertical coordinate of the camera, does it jitter too?

– Pavel