Need a developer to build me a web based 3d Avatar Creator / Very similar to readyplayer.me experience

Need a developer to build me a web based 3d Avatar Creator / Very similar to readyplayer.me experience.

The final avatar needs to be downloadable in FBX - OBJ - and GLB all or any of them.

Hello, Sinan.
I have developed 3D Avatar and Home Configurator System using 8th-Wall API, Three.js, React-three-fiber, readyplayer.me API.
If you are interested in it, please DM.
Contact Info: valcano103@gmail.com
Discord: Volcano#2146

2 Likes

Hello,
I can do it
I’m 3d designer and threejs developer

1 Like

Thanks for your post
I m a threejs and webgl developer what i have experiences over 5 years
I have built similar function project in past several times such as generating 3d model for metaverse games.

i have more project what have done similar 3d model generators for metavergame using XREngine and threejs , webgl
i would like to discuss more details
You can catch me via telegram and discord
telegram - @dsodineum
discord - ! DS#0631
Thank you

1 Like

Sent you Discord chat.

Thank you for replying.

The job is as - is:

1. Build me a web based 3d Avatar Creator with a built in library to choose from such as accessories and so…
    the created Avatar will be downloadable by the creator in FBX - OBJ - GLB format

What would be the timeframe you require and the budget…

Please DM or sinan@sinemaya.com

Thank you for replying.

The job is as - is:

1. Build me a web based 3d Avatar Creator with a built in library to choose from such as accessories and so…
    the created Avatar will be downloadable by the creator in FBX - OBJ - GLB format

What would be the timeframe you require and the budget…

Please DM or sinan@sinemaya.com

I’ve sent you a pm.

1 Like

i mailed you please check it.
You can message me on WhatsApp +21626018624

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.