Latest gameplay from my multiplayer three.js fps game Jamir

Hi

Wanted to share the latest gameplay of the game i am developing with three.js. There is a lot to do and there are some major bugs but i hope i can fix them all and release the game in 2020.

11 Likes

Interesting, I think you will need to optimize it a bit, sound seems to be very choppy and framerate is a bit low. But overall it’s incredible progress, well done!

2 Likes

Thanks for your support! It looks like fps is around 40-50. The main reason for this is the screen recorder software. It drops fps around 10. Generally the game works with 52-60 fps in my ASUS 16gb ram - Intel HD Graphics 530 - Screen resolution is 2560 x 1080. I made 3 texture quality selection. This is recorded with the highest one. The game server which is running on my computer also slows down a bit. Before release i will set my self a one month time only for the extra optimizations to increase fps.

I couldnt figure out the broken sound. Positional audio causes this issue. It happens when more then 10 audios play at the same time…

1 Like

this has to be a game week, so many games were posted

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

I recorded the latest gameplay of my three.js game Jamir, sorry for the terrible quality. Hope you like it.

6 Likes

Really looks fantastic!!

Thanks, appreciate it! :blush:

Looks insane! I wonder how you managed to get such a big map with good framerate

2 Likes

Thanks! I hide and show objects based on manual areas i manually set up. Map is around 5-6 times bigger then in the video.

2 Likes

I am really really tired, but still working and trying to complete it, hope you like it…

3 Likes

I will try to release on october

4 Likes

Still working hard…

7 Likes

Looking awesome!

Couldnt make it on october, but i completed it now and started testing…

6 Likes

I tried to capture the longest and most descriptive video for the items & guns which will be available in Jamir.

3 Likes

great cool

game is up: https://jamir.io
let me know if you have any problems

3 Likes

Screenshot 2021-01-16 at 17.45.43

:C

It looks cool, but I cannot play on my french keyboard… There is a simple fix, see pointerlock controls example : fix key listeners by felixmariotto · Pull Request #21055 · mrdoob/three.js · GitHub

1 Like

Did you able to play it because this will be the first comment i will get after 3.5 years :slight_smile: