Issues using Water with Unreal Bloom Pass

When I enable the UnrealBloom pass with the Water object from examples, the water color lightens substantially. Is this a known issue, or am I possibly missing a color space conversion somewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve set up a fiddle that shows the issue, and it includes a copy of the Water object to allow adjustments to the RenderTarget: https://jsfiddle.net/KrisJohnson/3v4L7rxn/176/

It looks like the bloom affects the water surface. Try it with a selective bloom approach from three.js webgl - postprocessing - unreal bloom selective.

Thank you for your suggestion. In my project I do need the bloom pass on the water to bloom the sun’s reflection. Not sure if this gives any clues, in my fiddle enabling just the gamma correction pass displays the same lightened water, which leads me to believe it’s a possible colorspace conversion issue related to the water render target. I did play with different combinations of SRGBColorSpace & LinearSRGBColorSpace for the renderer and water RenderTarget, but didn’t find a solution. Any other thoughts?