Interactive Tank Combat Portfolio

Hey everyone! :waving_hand:

After over a year, 2,300+ hours of work, and countless iterations, my first-ever creative portfolio is finally live!

Explore it here: https://longhoang-lyo.com

Built with Three.js, GSAP, and Rapier, it grew into a much bigger project than I initially imagined. Bringing everything together took a lot of experimentation, and I’m excited to finally share it with the Three.js community.

Give it a spin! I’d love your feedback on navigation, performance on your device, and any areas that could use further optimization. If you encounter any issues, sharing your device and browser would be really helpful.

Questions, critiques, or just a hello are always welcome. Thanks for checking it out! :raising_hands:

2 Likes

It gets stuck at “BUILDING MODELS (166/170)…” on my end; I can hear music, but nothing happens.
Browser: Latest version of Chrome

Oh… Initial asset warmup takes a moment, so please bear with it while everything loads :sweat_smile:

Something seems to be broken here. When I click on the loading screen (or when the window gets focus), the same MP3 files keep loading over and over again. But even after 5 minutes, nothing else happens. (167/170)

Stuck at ready.


I delete startup logo and see game but cant move

Which device are you using, and could you send me the console log for this session?

Oh this is new error… Could you send me the console log for this session?

Console:
beacon.min.js:1 Laden von XHR beendet: POST „https://cloudflareinsights.com/cdn-cgi/rum“.
e.sendObjectBeacon @ beacon.min.js:1
D @ beacon.min.js:1
B @ beacon.min.js:1
setTimeout
(anonym) @ beacon.min.js:1
73Laden von Abrufen beendet: GET „.
232Laden von XHR beendet: GET „.
[Violation] ‘requestAnimationFrame’ handler took 66ms

I don’t see any errors.
Chrome (just updated) 154.0.8037.58 ; RTX3070TI; i7-12700KF (The computer is fast enough for such applications.)

It’s now stuck on “ready” status

Sounds are always a bit problematic because they don’t start until the user interacts with them.

Thank you. That helps a lot! I’ll fix it soon

Thanks, I’ll review it.