Full time 3D Front End Engineer for Vaarst a Tech for good company in Bristol, UK

We’re hiring a Front End Engineer in Bristol, UK at Vaarst, we focus on accelerating the energy transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy by deploying robotics, autonomy and data in the offshore and marine environment. Mainly focused on reducing operational costs of offshore wind.

This role is to work across our 3 UI’s including our Data platform, we have a product called SubSLAM which customers use to create 3D models in realtime of subsea structures, our data platform hosts this data and allows customers to view the models and inspect their asset inspections.

The other Ui’s includes a perception view for ROV pilots and an Autonomy UI for autonomous underwater robotics.

Here’s the advert for more information and to apply if interested: Front End Software Engineer (3D) - Vaarst

Hello @Vaarst
As a senior 3D web developer and software developer, I would like to contribute to the excellent business of your company. I’m a frontend engineer owning high skills and experience in widely range of the frontend and 3D fields and I’m very confident to create so excellent, fantastic, and interactive UI combining my expertise in 3D development. I have honed my skills in Three.js, WebGL, Babylon.js, Pixi.js, GLSL, GSAP, Blender as well as frontend stacks such as React, Vue.js and Next.js for many these years and have built so good 3D websites/applications, configurators, visualization tools, metaverse, and 3D games.
As a passionate frontend engineer to create something new in frontend field to contribute to excellent business goal, I’m so expected about this opportunity and I look forward to having a further discussion.
This is my contact info.

Summary

email: classicmusic218@gmail.com
discord: rob3dking

Thanks.

Hi, That all sounds great, we do need someone to be able to collaborate with the other teams in the business on a weekly basis from our Bristol, UK office. Is this possible for you?

Yeah, I’m not based in UK but I can work in UK time zone.
I would like to know whether there is another possibility.
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.